Street Gear is here to spoil you. We hope you love your order, but if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we accept returns for store credit only.
We do not accept exchanges. If you would like to order a different size, return your merchandise as soon as possible and we will issue you store credit if the items are deemed eligible according to the return requirements laid out below. Store credit can be used to order a different size or any of our other products.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the order delivery date.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any Street Gear hangtags, attached.
- Any products marked ‘CLEARANCE' cannot be returned.
- All footwear returns must include the original shoebox in its original condition, without postal labels.
- Due to hygiene concerns the following cannot be returned: Hijabs, Jilbabs, Caps, Scarves, Pins & Accessories
Please note, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return. If your return does not adhere to the requirements it may be sent back at additional cost to the customer.
1. Log in our Returns Centre with your order number and email address stating your reason for return.
2. Please wait for our email approval confirming your return with the RMA return number (*).
3. Write down RMA# on your order invoice and place the invoice inside the parcel. Post it back to us at:
4. Hold on to your return tracking number so you can keep an eye on your parcel as we are not responsible for missing returns. You will receive an email as soon as we receive your items & when your store credit is issued.
Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect choice of sizes and colours. Refunds will only be offered if the item has a manufacturing fault and cannot be replaced or mended.
Please note below reasons are NOT considered defects:
- Colour variation from product photos
- Slight design variation from product photos
- Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads, crease marks, and etc.
- Self-inflicted damage to the product e.g self-inflicted cut, fabric tear while trying on etc
- Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference.
- Quality not up to expectation
We abide closely by the Australian Fair Trading, please see link below: https://www.business.gov.au/info/run/fair-trading/warranties-and-refunds
Faulty Or Incorrect Items
We take great pride in the quality of our products; therefore all items are thoroughly inspected before leaving our warehouse. However, in the unlikely event that you have received an item which has a manufacturing fault or is incorrect to the one you have purchased, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide photos detailing the faults, the order number, and the faulty/incorrect item. Refund, replace, repair or exchange goods in the case of a manufacturing fault.
We do our best to display the true colour of our garments online, however colours may vary slightly depending on your computer monitor/device. We do not consider this a fault if the colour is slightly different.
Please note that if fault is only realised after being worn, refunds will not be given.